Thank you for a haunting good time in 2013! We'll be waiting for you come 2014!!
Admission to Molitor's Haunted Acres includes the Wagon of Doom Hayride and all FIVE horrorific scare zones!
ONLINE TICKETS will be available near the 2014 season!
AT THE DOOR (cash only please)
Our Ticket Booth opens at 6:30pm on all show dates. Cash Only.
- *Friday & Saturday Nights: $18 each
- *Discount Nights (any Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday we are open): $16 each
- *Special Nights: Oct. 16th, 17th "Student ID" Night. Show your HS or College ID for an additional $1 off ticket price. Must buy ticket AT THE DOOR on this night.
- *Special Night: Oct. 20th "Military Appreciation" Night. Show your Military ID for an additional $1 off ticket price. Must buy ticket AT THE DOOR on this night.
Groups of 20 or more can receive $1 off ticket prices. Arrangements can be made to have your group ride on the same wagon. Call for your group, club or organization: 320-253-1672
A Fast Pass allows you to jump right onto the Wagon of Doom and Let the terror begin! The 2013 Fast Pass ticket prices are:
Friday & Saturday nights: $28 each
Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday nights we are are open: $26 each
A Fast Pass is valid at all Scare Zones, and only available AT THE DOOR. Fast Passes allow you to enter all zones.... as soon as you are ready!
2014 specials will be announced soon
GUIDELINES & RULES
- *Recommended ages 8+
- *12 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- *Molitor's Haunted Acres is not responsible for lost items.
- *Molitor's Haunted Acres is not responsible for any injury due to participation in or attendance of Molitor's Haunted Acres.
- *There is NO smoking allowed on the hayride or in any scare zones. Smoking is allowed only in designated areas.
- *Do not touch the props, actors or environment in any way. The actors will not touch you.
- *No alcohol, food, or drinks are allowed to be brought onto the property. If you are found to have these items, you may be asked to leave the property.
- *No weapons of any kind are allowed on the property.
- *No drugs or illegal substances of any kind are allowed on the property.
- *Use of profanity, heckling, hitting, or pushing other guests or actors will not be tolerated and you may be escorted off the property.
- *Use of cameras, cell phones, flash lights, lasers, glow sticks, etc. on the hayride or inside any of the haunts is prohibitted.
- *You should take caution in entering Molitor's Haunted Acres if you are pregnant, claustrophobic, using crutches or in a cast, have any type of heart condition, epilepsy, respiratory issues, or back pain.
- *Molitor's Haunted Acres features special effects, high-impact scares, and strobe lights.
- *You must be escorted out by security if you decide not to continue with the hayride or scare zones.
- *Purchase or use of an admission ticket gives your consent to Molitor's Haunted Acres to use your image in pictures or films resulting from any commercial photography and filming performed during the event.
Molitor's Haunted Acres reserves the right to remove those in violation of any of the above instances without refund. We also reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. By purchasing a ticket/token and entering Molitor's Haunted Acres property, you agree to all of the above and take full responsibility for ALL of your actions whether intentional or accidental.
No refunds or exchanges.
Thank you and have a scary time at Molitor's Haunted Acres!
Visit our Haunted Acres Photo Gallery!
'Like' us on Facebook